July was a good month for me.
I found 3 new ways to make money online, started my new Amazon Affiliate project, and got a couple of new money-making ideas.
Plans For August
August is going to be an incredibly busy month for me because the Cross Country season officially starts and I’ll have to start applying to colleges and writing essays which is killer.
I hope that I can spend at least an hour a day working on my Amazon sites and publishing content on this site because otherwise I won’t reach my goal of $600 per month with Amazon in 6 months.
My income goal is to break $300 total in August, and hopefully get to $400 in September as that would mean that I’m right on pace with my Amazon sites, but we’ll see.
I also found a new great way to make money (new to me), and it allows me to make around $30-$60 per hour in short 15 minute bursts around once a day so that can add on around $300 bucks per month if there is enough work to do.
- UserTesting- $105 A fairly average month for me. I didn’t take as many tests as I had access to because I just didn’t feel like it.
- PerkTV- $45 This month it’s $5 than last month because I’m starting to get Amazon gift cards again instead of BTC. Next month this will probably be around $50.
- G2A- $3.63 No work, passive income.
- AdSense- $12.57 These earnings are from June which was my highest month yet. Sadly my YouTube account got banned so this will slowly dwindle down to around $4-$5 per month tops.
- Amazon Affiliate- $64.03 Another record Amazon month. Considering that I just started another Amazon Journey I wouldn’t be surprised if I break $100 in August.
- Bitcoins- $3.22 I found another passive BTC site which added on to my earnings from A-Ads.
- Referral- $29.5 Seems like FreeEats is still paying out for people registering under me. Pretty nice passive income!
- Market Samurai Affiliate- $6.42 Someone purchased Market Samurai after visiting one of my affiliate links.
- Total- $269.37 I thought it would be smaller than last month, but it seems that I’m not that far behind! I’m sure that I can break the $300 barrier in August, and I’m excited to see what the future holds!